Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17

Long overdue...Press-on Nails

So, I promised a review on Press on Nails about a month ago and I'm finally making good on my promise! :) I have used Broadway brand nails a total of 3 times, now. I was blown away by the realistic quality of them the first time I used them and so I kept coming back, but since that first use back in November 2006 I have been sorely disappointed.
Likes: two sets in each box means inexpensive unique designs

Dislikes: pop off CONSTANTLY, glue hardens under nails leading to an unprofessional look
All in all, these nails aren't worth the hassle! I thought maybe I was applying them incorrectly, because the first time I used them I was in awe! However, after 2 boxes and 4 applications, I'm NOT the problem. I can't decide if the nail quality has gone down or if I my expectatins were too high , but something about Broadway has dissapointed me! I'm planning on trying 'Kiss' brand press-ons because I've heard some decent reviews on them. I'll keep you posted! Go shopping at broadwaynails.com. I have used the: 'Charming' medium sized-modern square nails.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review on the nails! I always want to try fake nails, but I don't want to spend the money at a salon and it seems like those ruin your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review :) I love the way pop on nails look in the box but I also hate that they pop off all the time. Now following you :) xxx


    frailheartsofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys got some use out of it!

    ReplyDelete