Search This Blog

Friday, January 27

Friday Diary 8, Feeling Uninspired

Dear Readers,
I know my blog has been lacking in content, especially compared to how strongly this year (2012) started off. Honestly, I've been feeling quite uninspired since arriving back home from my cruise.

I don't know why I think I was just anxious to start my new job, which I have! I'm ABSOLUTELY loving the company I'm fortunate enough to be working for. :) Anyway, I can't speak much to my role as I've just started and am still in the training process, but I love the company culture and the fact that I work for a company that is NOT hesitant to move forward with new technology and trusts its employees not to abuse the liberties afforded them! I'm in L-O-V-E!!!!!

In other news, I FINALLY purchased a new mattress. (This has been in the works for at least 2 months) I went with the iComfort Genius (the 2nd most firm option) and am sleeping on it for the first time tonight! Maybe I'll do a review!!!!!

That's all for now. Sorry if this post comes off as a piss poor attempt at British English, I've been reading Confessions of a Shopaholic on my Kindle (for the past 3 hours) and am about 80% of the way through and the story is FINALLY starting to amp up so I can't wait to finish it. (I just HAD to get this post published before midnight though, how committed am I?)

Hugs & Kisses,
MINELA

No comments:

Post a Comment