Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4

Shoe Haul!

Yay!!!! A shoe haul!

So, I thought I'd share with you some of my recent shoe purchases...then I saw how many there were and I was discouraged. But no matter, we press on!

The suspects (minus the Shoemint pair)

Work
These two are from Macy's (purchased the day AFTER Christmas, yes it was crazy ;) )
 Both of these are for work, since I will be going to Seattle in the middle of February, I need some warm yet comfortable yet well soled shoes to keep my toesies warm and my butt off the floor! ;)
 These were 69.99, but they are marked down even lower and I got them for ~50

SHOEMINT
 These are my Shoemint purchase for December, I'm still making my mind up about Shoemint. I tried Jewelmint before it was all the craze and was very disappointed, so I'm hesitant about the 'mint' brands. I will do a full review once I have a couple more pairs and I make up my mind!
 Still these are not bad and considering the heel they are surprisingly comfortable the platform is a solid 1.5" on a 5.5" heel, so you are getting the height without the pain!
As with all Shoemint purchases they were 79.99 a pair, but new customers get 20% off! 

Random Offenders
From Ross, 29.99 
 Both of these are from Forever 21, total was ~46

Yes this is sickening, but HEY! a woman's gotta have her shoes, right?

~Minela

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh you got so many gorgeous shoes! I love the black wedges, I really want a pair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much! You don't know how much it means to me that you visited my page! If I may ask, how did you find my humble blog? I've been so discouraged from posting because I felt so lonely writing a blog that I felt no one was reading. :(

    I will definitely keep up with it better now. Thank you for brightening my day!!!

    ReplyDelete