Search This Blog

Friday, October 19

initiMINT Haul & Review - Friday Diary

I decided to try the intiMINT brand, even though I haven't had luck with the other mint brands. I've tried JewelMint and ShoeMint, the later of which I am warming up to after my most recent purchase.

This brand is a partnering with Brooke Burke-Chavert. Though I doubt she is involved, in any capacity. Not that, that bothers me. Frankly, I don't need a celebrity endorsement to try out a brand, but I do respect Beachmint's rather inventing marketing ploy! :)

Honestly, I was quite impressed with this first purchase. I ordered the:
Side Lace Chemise (Black)
Photo from intiMint.com

Firstly, I think lingerie is one of the few industries where packaging, actually, is important. To that point, this is how I was welcomed to the brand:

 
Quite nice, I must say! I felt warm and invited. The purple envelope held a little mesh bag for your 'unmentionables'! :)

 I also received a free gift with my order: 3 full-size Stila lip glosses.

 


L to R: Guava, Tropica Punch, Hibiscus

I haven't had a chance to really test these glosses out so I can't provide detailed feedback, but from a quick test run:
  • They smell like a tropical island
  • They aren't sticky but are tacky enough to last on the lips w/o sliding
  • They are true-to-swatch  in terms of color & have a surprising color pay off
All in all, I must say that this is the first Beachmint brand that hasn't left a bad taste in my  mouth right off the bat. I highly recommend it!

So head on over to intiMINT and leave me comment below with your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment