Search This Blog

Friday, November 30

Friday Diary #19 Apps, Nails & Braids

First off, I apologize for not posting a Friday Diary last week. Frankly, I wasn't able to post on Friday or the weekend and then it just got away from me.

However, I do have some exciting news to share with you...for once! :-)

I GOT A NAIL RACK!!!! *cheers* I find this very encouraging, because this proves that I have under 100 full size bottles of nail polish! *more shinies*


Secondly, I went to the Renaissance festival last Saturday with a group of friends and I got my hair braided... ahh-mazing!


Last but not least, I have a bit of a tech update. I recently downloaded the following game:


It's called Archery and it really is as simple as the screenshot, and name, imply. The reason I'm sharing is that this game has inspired me to create, and possibly publish, an Android app!!! :-) I'm thinking I would do another series of post as I did for the Java assignments. What are your thoughts? Would you want to see my progress through writing an Android application? 

Do you have any suggestions for what I could do?

No comments:

Post a Comment