Search This Blog

Monday, December 3

iZara: Annie, get your coat!

So, I thought I'd feature some of my favorite items from Zara in posts this week. I have to say, I'm in love with the 'Z' right now. I do, however, concur that they are an overpriced H&M...doesn't stop me from lusting after them, though.

This edition is all about COATS! Can you tell I'm going to Michigan, in Dec/ Jan? What's a Texas girl to do when she finds out she's going up north for the winter but worry about the cold?! <3


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

All photos are courtesy of Zara.com

In case y'all haven't noticed, I'm really into mixed mediums and textures at the moment. I couldn't tell you why but I think the winter gives way to texture as it brings the dark colors! <3


2 comments:

  1. I sooo love Zara...It is probably my favorite store.

    ReplyDelete