Search This Blog

Monday, April 1

Friday Diary: Mini-cation in L.A.

Last weekend, I went to L.A. over the weekend since I'm working out in California now. Usually, I try to limit what I want to see or do as much as possible. I rarely do research on a city before I go there because I know if I do I will walk away with a 'to-do' list longer than my arm. However, in LA there were just some things I've been waiting a lifetime to see. Topping the list:

The Charmed House!!!!!

I can't even begin to describe how I felt when I saw this house! I know it seems silly to be so emotionally affected by a house but it was just surreal. I've watched, and dreamed, about this house for years (Charmed was an important part of my childhood) and can't believe I actually got to see it. It truly felt like a realized childhood dream.

Have you ever felt attached to a building? Are you a Charmed fan?

2 comments:

  1. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!!!! Thanks so much for song by! :)

    Minela

    ReplyDelete