Search This Blog

Friday, May 31

Ringing in a new year!?


A few Saturdays ago was my birthday and I decided to celebrate with Calatey:


I bought a voucher on Groupon a few months ago but couldn't go until my birthday weekend because I was studying for my certification exam and then I started working in California. Well, I figured what better way to start off 24 than with a new experience. I've never ridden a horse before this was a 5 hour trail but I wasn't remarkably sore the day after. :) I can honestly say that anyone can ride a horse, at least on a slow trail. To ride a horse on a run you definitely need training and to know what you're doing... obviously, I was an expert, as I'd never even been close enough to touch a horse never mind sat on one.

Well, I had a fun birthday and I got some great footage with my new GoPro which I'll probably upload to YT pretty soon!

Have you ever ridden a horse? Gone on a trail?

-Minela

No comments:

Post a Comment