Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7

imPRESS Review

I'm back with another press on nail review. (Check out my last one here)

However, this time my 'findings' (sorry, I've been watching a lot of Bones) are positive. I've purchased and worn these nails, all four colors, over a period of about 6 months. I've featured some of these on my blog before. here
(Top-bottom, left-right: Dancing Queen, Tweetheart, Joyride [changed name, closest to Kiss 'n Tell], Joyride [this color is now under this name])
Some of my favorite features of these press on manicures:
  1. Stay put.
    • Once you apply the nails they stay on the nails. In the 6 months I worn the nails, on and off, I only had a few pop off.

  2. Professional appearance.
      • The tape on the backs of the nails makes application easy and lay flat. Its also a surprisingly strong adhesive. So the nails look near perfect in 1 simple application.

  3. Versatility
    • The nails come in a variety of lengths. Of the bottles I have, 2 are medium length and 1 is very short. 
All in all, I'm very imPRESSed by these nails. haha I would definitely recommend these nails for anyone wanting to try false nails or even just a quick pick me up.

~Minela

No comments:

Post a Comment