Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28

A woman on a mission- The Chipotle Chronicles

When I started working, almost 2 years ago, I was in a pretty drab place. I don't mean emotionally grey, I mean it literally. I was in Bartelsville, OK. So, I decided to start a challenge to eat at a Chipotle restaurant in as many cities as possible.

I can explain... Chipotle is my favorite place to eat. Yes, that's right. No, I'm not ashamed. ;)

I'm nowhere near the end of my mission but I've been to a few places and I'm about to hit the 2 year mark at my job. Without, further adieu here's the list:

  1. Houston, TX
  2. Seattle, WA
  3. Tulsa, OK
  4. Dallas, TX
  5. Austin, TX
  6. San Francisco, CA
  7. Chicago, IL
  8. Jacksonville, FL
  9. New York, New York
  10. Palo Alto, CA & Mountain View, CA & Cupertino, CA
  11. Los Angeles, CA
  12. San Antonio, TX
  13. Washington, D.C.
  14. St. Louis, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment