Search This Blog

Friday, December 27

New Years in NYC

I'm in NYC to ring in the New Year! (I do have some pictures to share just keep scrolling). I wanted the last post of the year to be a Friday Diary...so naturally, I'm posting it on NYE, not a Friday. :)

Still trying to figure out what I want to talk about in this post, maybe I'll just do a recap of the year.

Places I've visited:
  1. NY, NY
  2. Los Angeles, CA
  3. Washington, D.C.
  4. Palo Alto, CA
  5. Reston, VA
Exciting moments:
  • Ran a Half Marathon
  • Saw the droids at the Google headquarters
  • Went to the Charmed house AND went inside (someone actually lives in the house)
  • Ran a 100m dash in high heels
  • Went to a masquerade ball in a mansion in DC
  • Saw a Predator at the Smithsonian (the UAV not a person)
  • Went to a Halloween party at the Museum of Natural Science in the Paleontology wing (it was like a scene from A Night at the Museum)
  • I bought a new car!!!
and...
  • New years in New York!!!
Well, I hope everyone has a happy and safe new years. Catch you on the flip side!

-Minela

My trip so far!






3 comments:

  1. thats so awesome you visited so many places..i definitely need to do more this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I travel for work but it's become a huge part of my life. When the travel bug gets you is nearly impossible to stop. :)

      Want to follow each other?

      Delete
  2. sounds like you had a pretty busy year and cool you got to travel so many places!

    ReplyDelete